2008年3月7日 星期五

2nd Reflection

I've never heard "delicious bookmarked" and " yahoo mini-pen" before. Visiting the website of http://del.icio.us/ and have to create a new account. Then, you log in your account and edit the tag by adding the website address which you browsed. The best advantage of delicious bookmark is that you can connect to the website which exist in your tag by any computer without the space limitation. So far, I don't understand how to manage the tag and edit it efficiently yet.

The function of yahoo mini-pen is similar to dictionary. You can search out the meaning of the word by dragging the icon to it which you don't know when you're reading the article. The disadvantage of mini-pen is that it can translation the sentence or phrase. Besides, it can't look up the vocabulary that insides the picture.

In the end of the class, I learned how to put the vedio which comes from Youtube to the blog of Google. I think the process is easier if compare with Wretch. In fact, I'm afraid of the computer would doesn't work by downloading some extra softwares what the teacher introduces us in the course because my computer a little bit old. Be frankly, I have no idea how to prepare the terminal exam and fianl exam. The professor doesn't say what she'd like to test the theory or show out the practical operation in the examinations.

沒有留言: