2008年3月19日 星期三

3rd Reflection

The professor asked us to make a project to promote English Department of Providence University. I'm a little worried about at first because I'm not sure I can achieve it well or not. But now, I can't wait and so exciting to set about it because I get many ideas than I imagination. I applied a wikispace account which is similar web2.0, but I still don't understand how to operate it. Everybody can edit my data if the person who is the membership of wikispace. I can't put up it that my website be changed by other people who I don't well-known without my permission.

In the course, the teacher taught us how to put video of YouTube on PPT and Media Player. The process is not complicated at all. The skill benefit me a lot while doing the assignment, but I think it has the biggest disadvantage that is it must connects with Internet if we want to open the video in order to let it work. Besides, the lecturer told us how to switch the video file. First, you have to copy the website of YouTube. Then, go to the website http://vixy.net/ that service allow you convert the flash video file without any charge. In addtion, if you want to more information about CALL, you can visit the department" College of Foreign Languages" in National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology and call on the website about the multimedia Internet teaching to find the professor 陳其芬.
The video comes form YouTube will presents how to put video on PPT and Windows Player.

沒有留言: