2008年3月31日 星期一

4th Reflection

The professor told us what's the different between blog and wikispaces. Blog just like the diary that writing many articles. Wikispaces unlikes blog which we can put many projects and edit some categories as a book. I've put almost my academic projects on kiwispaces as a portfolio that I hope it can help me to apply the graguate school Besides, the teacher taught us how to use and manage wikispaces because we don't have hear about it and unfamiliar with the spaces and how to convert the video file of avi into MP4 or rmvb.

The lecturer asked us who have to make a project which related our English Department and think some great ideas to promote it. Actually, I find a good partner to work together and we've already had the direction to make the project of mid-term assignment that how to promote the English Department of Providence University successfully.

Today, I went to the bookstore to buy the textbook which is portable instead of heavy. The point what I want to say is that I think it's too expensive and it seems unworthy of the high price. Based on the reason, so I'm bleeding now.

沒有留言: