2008年5月28日 星期三

Grammar Website

I recommend this website which is suitable for middle school students. The website doesn't have attracting flash, but the explanation of grammar use is clearly. Besides, in my opinion, I think the way of grammar explanations which are similar with the teachers who lecture in the schools. Actually, I found the website of English grammar teaching that can attract students to watch the videos, but I think the explanations which aren't proper for Taiwanese whose English as the foreign language. In other words, the website which I recommend has no any flash and videos (Which the grammar explanations aren't clear enough) , but a lot of texts t. Based on the reason, I prefer this website instead other websites which contain many variety videos. http://www.geocities.com/boring0706/test/grammar.html


沒有留言: