2008年12月12日 星期五

Kid Castle 1.

Memorize the text of English have to be asked in the beginner level. There are many students recite the English in order to pass the level at Kid Castle, but most of the studtnts recite the text not fast enough and fluently.

This educational policy makes me remember life when I was in junior high school that teacher ask us to memory the paragraphs and recite the text when the English class began. Every classmates recited the content fluently without one second hesitattion, otherwise someone else would scorn, look down upon and laugh at you even the teacher. It didn't need to think about the grammar whiling I recalled the text, because I've already turn the content into the spoken language automatically in the brain which the prerequisite is having skillful memory .

After attending the senoir high school included college, the teachers never asked us have to recite the text anymore. Maybe was the paragraphs became longer or much more than the level of junior school. I want to say the poiont is that the advantage of memorizing the text what made me converse with other people in English fluency without thinking or transfering my native language into foreign language in that time of junior school.

Nowadays, I almost forgot the content what I memorized in the past days, but sometimes it can help me to hold the conversation when I try to reacall the English content text rather than figuring out the grammar there.

沒有留言: