2009年2月25日 星期三

1. Many students can't pronunce few of the vocabulary, but they are fluently and correctly in writing and spelling.

2. Is Semantic Mapping(clustering) equal to Mind Map? Because thier functions seems falimilar with each other: provide some order to the chaos.

3. I think not only discourse markers but also punctuation marks can can greatly enhance readers' reading efficiency. For instance, I have a friend who likes to leave out English words or phrases as well as punctuation marks that often makes me hard to understand frequently and exhausets me(especially English is my foreign language) to guess the meaning from his sentences.

4. Using "scan" skill in reading section for the specific information and "selective" type in listening sction to find important(specific) information in a field of potentially distracting information of IELTS test. ---> I am not sure whether the two skills also can apply to the TOEFL test or not.

沒有留言: